Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Safety

This country is paranoid to the core, and growing by the minute. It's all about safety. It's all about security. It's always value-for-life. Anything that'll put your life in danger, I, the government, will take you away from it. I'll protect you. I'll put straps and cushions and airbags - front, side, overhead, passenger, up your ass - into your SUV. Why? To save you from having your brains turn into sushi and bowels into spaghetti in case you turtle off a highway cruising at a hundred! But what do these suckers do? They drive to 6 flags round the corner and pay a stash of bills to just be thrown from a 10 storey roller coaster and they call it thrill! I mean, I fail to comprehend! Where's the safety talk gone? People lllike adventure! People know they'll die! People know that if you start strapping NASCAR with a zillion safety features, it'll cease to be NASCAR and become TRAFFIC!

Grow up guys ..

No comments: